Thursday, November 22, 2018

Sticker Remover

Sticker Remover

Sticker Remover

Sticker Remover

Scotty Peelers Label & Sticker Remover - 3 Plastic Red, White, Blue and 1 Metal Blade with Cover

Sticker Remover

  • Great value! Takes care of all of your "sticky" problems - labels and stickers begone!
  • The Original is safe for use on paper
  • The SP-2 is safe for use on hard surfaces such as metal and glass, and has a self-lubricating sheath
  • Non-stick finish
  • Ergonomic design
Sticker Remover
Item model number SYNCHKG032387
Sticker Remover
Awesome tool. I was holding onto a ton of Amazon / Google Express boxes that use that annoying paper tape that never fare well when you put regular 3M Heavy Duty Shipping Tape over the paper tape. I sell quite a bit on eBay so I know I was going to use them. Run the metal peeler under the paper tape & most of it comes right off. I was wondering why I would need the plastic peelers well don't use the metal blade on a painted surface. Use the plastic ones. Metal is ideal for glass & cardboard.
Sticker Remover

GO TO STORE

Sticker Remover

No comments:

Post a Comment